Are you looking for a newer move-in condition, sharp 2 bedroom 2 bathroom townhouse in Plantation Florida? Here it is!
- Just back on the Plantation Florida real estate market
- Short Sale having been approved by Seller's Lender for prior Buyer who couldn't get financing.
- 2 Bedrooms, both upstairs
- 2 1/2 Bathroom with a half bath downstairs
- Living area approximately 1054 square feet
- Built 2005
- Private open air porch overlooking canal
- Porch faces west
- Inside full size washer and dryer
- Small community
- Low monthly Association fee of $214/month
- Sound too good to be true, come take a sneak peak at the photos below and let me know if you'd like to take a closer look
- Swimming pool for your enjoyment
Pick up the phone and call me if you have questions or if you'd like to see this home
The more you know, the better prepared, the better the outcome.
Whether you're Selling your home in Coral Springs or Buying your home in Coral Springs or other Southeast Florida cities from Boca Raton south to Miramar, I promise to be on your side working hard for you as your Coral Springs Realtor and South Florida Realor. Helping homeowners with Coral Springs Real Estate and the Real Estate in surrounding cities such as Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, Parkland, Plantation, Pembroke Pines, Margate, Miramar, Tamarac and Sunrise in Broward county to the cities of Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach in Palm Beach county.
As your dedicated Coral Springs Realtor, Short Sale Specialist, Keller Williams South Florida Real Estate Agent, Coral Springs Short Sale Realtor, South Florida Short Sale Realtor and CDPE Certified Distressed Property Expert, I'm ready to work hard for you.
Real Estate Promises Delivered
I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon. Please call me at 954-464-1100 or email me at: lynnp@ImagineYourHouse and it would be my pleasure to help you!
Learn more about me and Coral Springs Real Estate as your Coral Springs Realtor and Coral Springs Short Sale Realtor
Copyright protected. Do Not Copy