Schools out soon and Buyers are ready to move!
This is always welcoming news when you're trying to sell your home in Coral Springs and South Florida. On June 7th in Broward county, all school aged children will cheer their last day of school. Now, mom and dad can decide if now is the time to put their homes up for sale and move locally or relocate outside of South Florida.
What can this mean for Sellers who have been trying to sell their home or Sellers who have been considering selling their home? This means your pool of new Buyers typically will increase this time of year as most parents don't like to uproot their children from their schools before the end of the school year.
As a Seller, what can you do to make sure you're an active participant in getting all these new Buyers to come to view your home and put an offer in to buy your home? Here are some good home selling tips:
- Show your home all pretty'd up:
- Clean, clean, sparkling clean in and out - cleaning like you've never done before, to please the fussiest Buyers
- Spruce up your landscaping; trim the bushes, plant some bright, colorful flowers, especially by your front door and plant a fragrant one too in a pot, perhaps a jasmine or gardenia
- Remove the dirt and cobwebs from your front door, make it shine.
- Get a new Welcome mat, plus with the rainy season here in South Florida you want to keep the mud outside of your home
- Inside, get rid of the clutter having only a few decorative items on your Kitchen countertops and Bathroom counters; hide those toothbrushes!
- When trying to decide how much is too much tabletop clutter - group complimentary items of 3 together and remove the rest.
- Box up any overstuffed areas such as closets as you never want the prospective Buyer to think your home isn't large enough for their stuff. By putting it in storage you'll have no problem in covering the cost by getting top dollar for your home; it will pay
- Repair any items that are in the budget. The less things that need repairing the less money the Buyer will ask for in the form of a credit for them to fix the repair. Don't try to hide it or cover it up as you'll need to disclose.
- Engage a Realtor who will market your home. Ask the Realtor what they're going to do for you? What is the best way to market a home when selling your home?
- An impressive presentation of your home all over the web is essential:
- Quality Photos, Quality Photos, Quality Photos PLUS Quantity in Photos. Buyers want to see a lot of Photos, at least 20+ and they must be of good quality; no dark rooms, no toilet seat lids up, no people or animals in photos, etc.
- Videos - there are so many options available to have a good quality video
- With the advent of Social Media, this allows your home to be seen over many outlets; Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest , and more.
- Your own property website
- Real Estate Websites such as Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com, etc.
- The Realtor's individiual Websites
- A front yard sign, of course, if your neighborhood allows. Just make sure that this isn't the only marketing plan.
- Remember, the more your home is seen, the greater chance for a Buyer to want to buy your home.
- Engage a Realtor who will answer their phone, email or texts promptly. Nothing is worse than trying to get in touch with a Realtor to present an offer or when there may be questions about your home that they may have and they're nowhere to be found; no quick return calls, emails or texts. Communication is key with other Realtors not to mention the importance of communicating with you when you're trying to sell your home as you want to know what is going on, I'm sure.
Okay...so now it's time to get busy! Do you have any home selling questions? Call me or email me as I'd be happy to go over your questions and/or concerns as I can imagine you likely have a lot of questions. Happy Selling!!
The more you know, the better prepared, the better the outcome.
Whether you're Selling your home in Coral Springs or Buying your home in Coral Springs or other Southeast Florida cities from Boca Raton south to Miramar, I promise to be on your side working hard for you as your Coral Springs Realtor and South Florida Realor. Helping homeowners with Coral Springs Real Estate and the Real Estate in surrounding cities such as Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, Parkland, Plantation, Pembroke Pines, Margate, Miramar, Tamarac and Sunrise in Broward county to the cities of Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach in Palm Beach county.
As your dedicated Coral Springs Realtor, Short Sale Specialist, Keller Williams South Florida Real Estate Agent, Coral Springs Short Sale Realtor, South Florida Short Sale Realtor and CDPE Certified Distressed Property Expert, I'm ready to work hard for you.
Real Estate Promises Delivered
I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon. Please call me at 954-464-1100 or email me at: lynnp@ImagineYourHouse and it would be my pleasure to help you!
Learn more about me and Coral Springs Real Estate as your Coral Springs Realtor and Coral Springs Short Sale Realtor
Copyright protected. Do Not Copy